Zirtual provides a highly-trained, US-based virtual workforce to assist entrepreneurs and businesses. With rapidly changing technology, expanded boundaries of service and operating costs on the rise, staffing has become huge issue for growing businesses worldwide. This is where we come in. At Zirtual, we provide businesses with a highly trained, US based virtual workforce. Our clients only pay for hours "worked", select the area of expertise, and customize hours of operations. Our clients range from Uber to Stanford University.
On any given month, hundreds of folks visit our site looking to learn more about our services. As a Zirtual consultant, you will be responsible for assessing the needs of these potential users and recommending the right service to meet their needs. Communication is primarily via phone and email.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage in assessment calls and meetings to set initial strategy with assigned clients.
- Act as a point of escalation for high-risk situations, and help resolve them where needed.
- Align client expectations around scope of service and deliverables.
- Cultivate and sustain relationships with assigned clients.
- Review accounts and determine opportunities for growth, add-on value, and up-sells.
- Contribute to the development of future products and services that are delivered by the Zirtual team.
- Stay up-to-date on news and industry trends.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- You must be a people person—a large part of this job involves being on the phone with entrepreneurs and founders. While we do regularly engage in email communication, we pride ourselves on being personally accessible to our clients.
- You are a problem solver who is able to resolve issues diplomatically at the highest level.
- You possess strong research and strategic analysis skills.
- You can analyze data, determine trends and applications, and report them clearly and correctly.
- You are capable of and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- You possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly develop working relationships.
- You embrace teamwork and thrive in a self-motivated environment.
- You have an innate desire to constantly improve and add value -- not only as a person but also through the projects you're working on.
- 2+ years professional work experience in a client or customer-facing role.
- Superior problem solving skills with the ability to think analytically and strategically.
- Detail oriented; ability to multi-task and prioritize projects.
- Prior Project/Account Management experience preferred.
- Experience within a startup or entrepreneurial environment preferred.
- A “get-it-done” mentality that relentlessly strives for execution, results, efficiencies, and improvements.
- Experience with Google Suite and Google Calendar is preferred; fluency in Microsoft Office is required.
- Leadership experience preferred.
- Familiarity with how businesses raise capital is a plus.
Compensation varies greatly based on the experience of the candidate and the work assigned. We understand market rates well, so we are certainly competitive.
Every person in our company owns a piece of the company. A signing bonus in stock will be made available so that you are a part of the company from Day 1.
We offer medical, dental, and vision coverage. We need you healthy to do your best work.
We don’t track vacation. If you need time off, take it. We’re easy like that.