Account Manager | 9am to 6pm EST
As an Account Manager, you will work in-office with the Zirtual team to support individual clients, small teams and small businesses by providing high-quality professional administrative service. You will be expected to execute various tasks and projects on time and to the highest level of quality—as well as familiarizing yourself with each client’s needs and preferences. Excellent communication and adaptability are a must—after all, your contributions are allowing your clients to save time and focus on growing their business!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The AM will assist the client with:
- Project management and organization- to facilitate on-time project and goal completion.
- Personal and business calendar management- Scheduling and coordinating appointments as necessary; proactively monitoring the client’s calendars to identify potential conflicts and ensure the team is maximizing the client’s time.
- Research- This may include research on events, travel, projects, etc. Provide research results to the team members within established timeframe, based on best practices learned in Zirtual training and team preferences.
- Purchases- ensuring specifications of the purchase meet the client’s satisfaction.
- Expense reporting- and organization of expenses as necessary.
- Administrative tasks- this may include but is not limited to: transcription, standard business correspondence, and data entry.
- Email inbox management- this may require, among other responsibilities, responding to and organizing emails as necessary, based on specific guidelines provided by the client and in line with Zirtual policies and practices.
- Telephone calls- on behalf of the client as required.
- Attend Meetings- as requested by the client. Draft agendas, take meeting minutes and provide follow up as required.
- The AM must provide continuous clear communication about task status, needs, and questions to their clients. They should:
- acknowledge all tasks assigned within the established SLA
- ensure that they understand expected due dates, and communicate any changes or delays with the client
- Ensure the client is aware of hour usage and renewal dates by sending a Weekly Usage Report, and if requested, end of day reporting.
- The AM should be open to feedback from the District Manager on KPIs, task quality and time management
- The AM will reach out to Account Supervisor whenever they need additional task support, or client coverage during a vacation or illness. The Account Supervisor will facilitate assistance from a different Account Manager.
- The AM will ensure they accurately track all billable hours for the client in official Zirtual time tracking system.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- Clear, precise and professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organize and effectively prioritize tasks.
- Ability to multi-task with various programs and learn new programs as required.
- Must have meticulous attention to detail, along with the ability to comprehend difficult tasks.
- Capable of responding to stress in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to quickly develop working relationships.
- Affable and enthusiastic attitude towards teamwork.
- Internet/Web savvy.
- Associate’s Degree or higher.
- Minimum 1 year of administrative experience.
- Experience with Google Suite and Google Calendar is preffered; fluency in Microsoft Office is beneficial.
- Proficiency with task management programs (such as Trello and Asana), along with communication programs (such as HipChat and Slack).
- Reliable Internet connection and phone connection.
- Typing ability of at least 50 WPM with accuracy.
- Able to pass background and reference checks.
Compensation varies greatly based on the experience of the candidate and the work assigned. We understand market rates well, so we are certainly competitive.
Every person in our company owns a piece of the company. A signing bonus in stock will be made available so that you are a part of the company from Day 1.
We offer medical, dental, and vision coverage. We need you healthy to do your best work.
We don’t track vacation. If you need time off, take it. We’re easy like that.